Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Castiel Hat Complete!

I do love me some Woolly Wormhead Hats! This one was different from the other designs of hers that I have done. My first thought was; "oh no, I have to learn or more like *attempt* to learn a new cast on?" I got to say her tutorial of the alternate cable cast on was so easy to follow and I had no issues getting this hat cast-on!

Knowing that I stitch tightly when I knit or crochet for that matter, I went up a needle size. Where I might have goofed is that I kept that size for the entire hat. Ideally, in hindsight, I should have went up a size for the body of the hat. Although, even with this very minor error on my part, the hat fits nicely!

#3 of my LSG11ty DONE!

Yarn used: Naturally Caron Country in charcoal colorway
Needle size: US5

Blocking







Totally Wearable







Oh and just to add cute-ness to the blog...the recipient of the Toddler Hat with matching Doll Hat!


No comments: