Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays! For whatever Holiday you may choose to celebrate or choose not to celebrate!
Boy Wonder and his girlfriend exchanged gifts this past week. She loved her wrap he picked out for me to make for her. As did her sister and mother! Something tells me that wrap will be getting a lot of use.

It most certainly does NOT feel like December out there! Our grass is green and the temps are very mild. Absolutely no chance of a white Christmas for us this year.






I have been doing some little stocking stuffer crochet. An owl, a penguin and a few eyeballs. All of which I will have photos of tomorrow. I also did a wee little crafty knitting basket ornament type thing for a friend of mine, whom I taught to knit this past summer.




No comments: