Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throat Punch Thursday


It's almost the end of the week ... the weekend is 
C R E E P I N G closer.  I've got three words... Not. Fast. Enough.  While I am at it, there are times I would like to take Throat Punch Thursday literally.  I am endlessly amused by these dumbasses I see while driving, while at the grocery, while running any number of errands...however, some of them need to be throat punched.

Oh yeah, to keep it crafty up in here... I have another pair of socks on the needles!  This is basically to keep me busy while I impatiently await the BOO HALLOWEEN MYSTERY KNIT ALONG on Ravelry.  

Autumn is my all time favorite time of year.  I LOVE Halloween.  I love that the air gets cool and crisp.  I love the falling leaves and the smell of the air.  I love heading off to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch.  Hmmm, I don't think there is one thing that I don't like about Autumn.

Now go throat punch someone before Thursday is over!

No comments: